An Earthy Love Story An Earthy Love Story

Beautiful

I really enjoyed this flash. It was fluid and very simple to follow. You managed to keep from being to complex and spoiling your message. I liked the simplicity of the human form. They remind me of the quick drawings we do as art students with our nude models. Thanks for sharing this with the Newgrounds community.

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Hey not all of us get caught

I like the truth about how many people have become complacent boxes. I seem to always manage to avoid this problem. I have never believed in being a blind follower.

This does a good job at both animating a powerful song and answer a tough truth about people who choose to just follow what they think is the best based on what others think.

MOTHER 3 Finale (spoiler) MOTHER 3 Finale (spoiler)

Drawings pretty good audio Ahhh

I really was hoping for better audio. You need to filter your audio with audacities audio filter a free program that could improve this 100%.

eithmableura12 responds:

Actually I had pretty good audio. I think the music in the background was too fuzzy because I had to record it off YouTube cause I couldn't find a downloadable file...

Apple announces iPad 2 Apple announces iPad 2

I could not help laughing

I know this is a week old but because I watched the original it made watching this even more enjoyable. One has to watch the press release last Wednesday to really see how much effort you put into this. The animation was mediocre but the thought put into the puns and critique of Apples philosophy really hit the mark. Be sure to put this on Youtube so Steve can see this and laugh himself into oblivion. Since we all know, he cannot view Newgrounds with his ipad 2 without flash.

Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

Brilliant start you got me hooked

This looks like a fine adventure full of twists and turns. I love the two separate stories and the building plot. You keep me guessing the whole time. I love the sketch like style; however your characters run scene seemed choppy. You have an incredible cast too. I hope to see this to the very end.

Skeleton Walk Loop Skeleton Walk Loop

A really nice study.

I like the fluidity of the skeleton and the semi 3 dimensional perspective. However, I am disappointed with the lack of fluidity in the lines. The lines are choppy and rigid or is that just you messing with my head again Boogley?

TheBoogley responds:

I like the way it flickers and think it enhances the tension, if it was completely smooth I don't think it would be as creepy

Rise Of The Gunslinger Rise Of The Gunslinger

You show great potential

I will admit I was confused at the beginning; however, your story was crystal clear in the end. I liked the influence of the eerie Clint Eastwood movies. The music and the clock motif were well implemented. You definitely need to keep on animating just work a bit more on your drawings.

savage011 responds:

thanks for the inspiration, hopefully my drawing will look passable in the future.

Jonas Brothers Immolation Jonas Brothers Immolation

Story good but your info is a bit dismal

I have to say it is nice to see somebody try to dethrown the Jonas' but it seems a bit late. They have truly died out when Beiber hit the market. My big problem was the terrible walk cycles and arm movments. My biggest gripe is the wheel on the car is an English one and the Jonas are clearly American. I assumed you were from England but the Jonas managed to have American accents. When animating make sure you are thinking about the fact you are animating in America not the UK. However, backgrounds were clearly a good strength and hats off to you.

Bowsers secret Bowsers secret

Face up to the truth Bowser

All us gingers live with it. So too bad so don't you! I am so glad I got that off my chest. Ginger!!....I know, I know.

Believe it or not nobody has ever called me that but its soo true.

Koolguykai responds:

Hey, thanks for the 10. and just to point out to you cry babies here, some of my friends are gingers. Good friends.