An Earthy Love Story An Earthy Love Story

Beautiful

I really enjoyed this flash. It was fluid and very simple to follow. You managed to keep from being to complex and spoiling your message. I liked the simplicity of the human form. They remind me of the quick drawings we do as art students with our nude models. Thanks for sharing this with the Newgrounds community.

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Hey not all of us get caught

I like the truth about how many people have become complacent boxes. I seem to always manage to avoid this problem. I have never believed in being a blind follower.

This does a good job at both animating a powerful song and answer a tough truth about people who choose to just follow what they think is the best based on what others think.

MOTHER 3 Finale (spoiler) MOTHER 3 Finale (spoiler)

Drawings pretty good audio Ahhh

I really was hoping for better audio. You need to filter your audio with audacities audio filter a free program that could improve this 100%.

eithmableura12 responds:

Actually I had pretty good audio. I think the music in the background was too fuzzy because I had to record it off YouTube cause I couldn't find a downloadable file...

CatGame CatGame

That's it I am calling PETA!

I just love it when people just want to have fun. This is so true to Newgrounds culture that it is perfect. Not only can we kill the kitties but we can use them as fodder! Nice game for a great laugh. Still love your demented sense of humor Yotam!

Super Bean - World 1 Super Bean - World 1

A rather good start

I like the controls and the ability to duck however I do not find spewing clouds of rainbow guts believable. I like the birds and I liked the rocks. I think the graphics are decent. I do not feel that a bleeding bean makes any sense. I think a graphic of the bird eating the bean would be better.

Cream Wolf Cream Wolf

Not a bad concept pretty advanced

I love the graphics and the challenge of building customers. There is a glitch between werewolf to human mode which puts the game in an infinite loop rendering the game useless. Also I once had the children not responding when I ran over them and they did not let me serve them ice cream
Also this is not considered 8-bit. This is more like Intelivision which was 2 to 4-bit graphics. This is not NES or Sega Masters quality.

Rock on the sea Rock on the sea

Very nice work

I love the design for the bathing suit. Have you ever considered designing cloths for a living?